Menu of Services
The 21st Century New Teacher Institute provides a broad menu of services high-level expertise and thought partnership through a network of expert practitioners. Recognizing that there are no silver bullets when it comes to solving multi-demensional educational challenges the institute colleagues set out to build a unique consulting group to apply the science of school turnaround, transformation, and restart rather than the "old days" practices toward school reform.
Our responsibility is to provide a blend of expert executive coaching and a combination of analytical tools to generate actionable insights and deliver results. The 21st Century New Teacher Institute consultants provide presentations, seminars and workshops tailored to the individual needs of our clients. We base our success on long-term relationships focused on building the capacity of our clients to perform at high levels.
The 21st Century New Teacher Institute can provide a single workshop or a comprehensive and sustained program of professional learning.
Sample topic areas include:
• Teaching Effectiveness: Supervision and Evaluation
• Leadership Effectiveness: The 21st Century Instructional Leader
• School Culture and Common Core
• Effective Data Teams and Data-driven Decision Making
• Facilitating Effective PLCs (Professional Learning Communities)
• Educational Reform: Turnaround, Transformation and Restart of Failing Schools
• Meeting the Needs of ALL Learners through Differentiated Instruction
• Personal Leadership Skill Development
• Life Coaching
• Comprehensive Needs Assessment and Strategic Planning
• Performance Management: The 360-Degree Assessment